Presented by the Bureau for Food and Agricultural Policy (BFAP) in collaboration with the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO).
Bakubung Bush Lodge, in the Pilanesberg National Park, SOUTH AFRICA
6 - 7 June 2019
Enter your number format. E.g: 083*******
Important Accommodation Notes
- Accommodation rates are inclusive of breakfast each day
- Dinner will be for your own account except for the 6th June.
- All lunches on the 5th June will be for your own account, should you be an early arrival at the lodge.
- Single room: R2800/$187.00 prpn (T&C's Apply) per night, Bed & Breakfast.
- Double Room: R3840/$256.00 sharing, per room , per night, Bed & Breakfast (R1920.00 per person sharing per room, per night).
Important Flight Details
- Please provide us with your flight details closer to the date of arrival for us to ensure transfers to Bakubung Lodge are booked an confirmed.
- Rates on transfers will depend on the total of delegates that can travel together at a time.
- Please note that once we received flight details of guests we will allocate as many as possible on a transfer to save costs on the transfer to the Pilanesberg.
Important Field Trip Details
- Please confirm if you will join on the field trip on the 8th June to view some agriculture related activities in the region.
- Details to be confirmed. Lunch will be enjoyed.
If not, do you require transport to the airport?
Important Post Conference Details
- Please can you confirm if you are staying longer in South Africa after the conference and if you would like to book a tour.
Post Conference Tours Information